Audio

Intro

This Audio is an interview of a person named Jordan Eastman. Mr. Eastman travelled to Cuba on April 23, 2017. He has travelled to Vietnam, Cuba, Hawaii and Japan. He has extensive knowledge of Cuba and its surrounding provinces. His main reason for travelling to Cuba is the 1950’s cars are that are all over the island nation. Also, the old coloanal architecture seen allover Cuba. Jordan travelled to three different provinces, which are Havana, Varadero and Guantanamo.

Audio Script

Dominic: Hello everyone, today I’m going to be conducting an audio interview of a person by the name of Jordan Eastman. Jordan has travelled to Cuba and has been to numerous different provinces around Cuba. Some of those provinces were Varadero, Havana and Guantanamo.

Dominic: So, Jordan which province was your favourite and why?

Jordan: I honestly would have to pick Havana because it’s the biggest city, it has a better nightlife, more sightseeing. However, Varadero has the better beaches.

Dominic: What about Guantanamo?

Jordan: Guantanamo is a great place, but it’s the furthest from all the popular attractions like, for instance, Havana has thousands of buildings that are built from old Spanish architecture. Hotels from the 1950’s as well…just stuff that you wouldn’t find in a western country.

Dominic: What was a memorable time you had in Cuba that you would love to share with us?

Jordan: I got lost in Havana while driving a TukTuk Taxi. It’s essentially a three-wheel taxi

Dominic: oh wow, I’ve done that myself before.

Dominic: Can you tell us about the types of vehicles?

Jordan: Oh, that is another interesting point about Cuba. Most of the cars are from the 1950’s. I drove in a few old Chevrolets, Buicks, and Chryslers. These cars sometimes even ranged from the 1930’s.

Dominic: Wow, that’s great stuff there…well I thank you for you time Jordan, and I hope you have a great day.