About me

What can I say? Well, I just a guy who loves adventure and discovering new places and new cultures. I don’t enjoy hanging around beaches but would rather wander through back alleys and meet the real people of the world. 

Having a great conversation with someone I just met is the greatest way to learn about our world, it’s people, who collectively makes us sad and what makes us happy. Despite our vast cultural differences and the existence of borders we are all global citizens of this world and have equal rights to share in it. 

For this page, I am going to share with you my passion for Havana and Cuba. A trip to Cuba is like stepping back in time. The country is rich in history more currently because they are still living the revolution and time from all appearances seems to have stopped when Fidel Castro took control of the island nation in 1959

Through these images of my journeys, I hope to share with you what brings us together, what takes us apart and ultimately, what makes us who we are..

Till the next trip….. Dominic